very nice game, high quality development, pure C++, thumbs up!
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Welcome to the Black Diode.
This game puts you in the role of a robotic drone, trapped in the belly of the torturous machine called the Black Diode. Your task is to explore the innards of the complex, and attempt to reach salvation.
During your journey you will come across difficult hurdles and intricate electronic circuits of devices, that require dexterity and precision, yet also intuition and patience.
But, your journey won't be without a reward, as you'll slowly but surely enter a mysterious world of musical experimentation.
- The game is difficult, but short.
- The game is a one man project by me, Bauxite, and it comes with a 30 minute soundtrack released under my musical pseudonym Kenophos
- The game supports gamepad hotplugging, but sadly not rebindable controls as I ran out of time. They will be added later if there's demand for it, though.
- Windows or Linux PC, preferably not too old
- Visual Studio 2015 Redistributable (Windows only)
|Published||25 days ago|
|Tags||Atmospheric, Dark, Difficult, gamepad, glitch, Pixel Art, Puzzle-Platformer, Short, Side Scroller, Singleplayer|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Fun game, Good puzzle designs.
hi :) i would like to ask permission to record gameplay for this game, add commentary to it and upload it to my youtube channel :) i always loved puzzles and this seems like a very fun game to try :D.